Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Everthing that is London

Click on photo to see a larger resolution
Connie here to share a card I made using some of the latest releases of Artistic Outpost Stamp Collections: Loverly London and Emphemeral Backgrounds.
London, is known, for its history of architectual beauty of the Tower Bridges, their later day commmunications of the morse code - the telegraph;  and, the  exuberant men's and women's clubs. These London stamp collections really take you back to this era.
Stop by and visit  Artistic Oupost's   Gallery and Store Site. You will be delighted to see how all the rubber stamp collections can be intermingled to fashion your favorite art creations.

Techniques and Supplies
I used the Technique Junkies "Glimmer Mist Spray" technique..The Vellum background was created using sea sponges and water base ink.  I simply glided the sponges in diagonal fashion across the vellum...
 I dusted off my   "Bazzill Basic - In Stitch'z" plastic piercing mat off the rack...to create the oval stitching along the side. Love these plastic templates, I can see so many possiblities to create dazzling stitching patterns on paper. 
The ornate hanging sign holder is from Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Die Cuts.
If you love create cards and scrapbook pages or you are addicted to rubber stamping; then, be sure to visit Scrapbooking Fanatics Scrapbook store for your favorite rubber stamping and paper crafting supplies.
connie paxman



5 comments:

Terry said...

Simply marvelous darling! Love all these luscious layers and that stitching is a wonderful touch. Love what you created with these stamps!

Valerie-Jael said...

Great piece, and I love everything with pics of London, my home town! Valerie

Donna DeRoose Cull said...

Connie..this is fabulous!!Have to tell my sister Nancy about your site. She loves stamping and scrapbooking..I mostly just collect the supplies :)

Riet Harikini said...

Hi Connie, Thanks again for your wonderful gift and card, did you reserve my email?

This card is very pretty to.
Do so love your style.

Shirley said...

Very vintage pretty and fun too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails