Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Artistic Outpost Stamps: Vinatge Wtiches and Haunted Halloween

" You know the place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming".
Don't you just love this Tinkerbell image!! I used a variety of stamping methods which I learned from the Technique Junkies Newsletter.  My  morped "Pinwheel " attempt is from the Aug/Sept 2010 issue.   This technique was made on white glossy cardstock using the Alcohol Ink Splash technique form May 2010 TJNL.   The metal background was made using my all favorite technique with Ranger Alcohol Inks, embossed with a Cuttlebug Folder and then sanding my piece of metal...I glaze the top with a light touch of Tim Holtz Distress Inks "Black Soot".  This techie gives the appearance of a brushed metal look.
Now the good news is.!!!!!.....we have a Canadian Vendor that carries Artistic Outpost Stamps, take a gander over to Scrapbooking Fanatics...to see more of Artistic Outpost stamps.

"At twelve o'clock, you must be ready, for by it's rays o'candlelight
on Halloween...... all things are bright".
 I adore this vintage gal...she is the highlight of Haunted Halloween stamp plate. The Warhole technique from Technique Junkies Newsletter was the perfect design  for this image.  This adorable witch,  stands gracefully with her broom and conveys a character of regal and noble status. 

Be sure to stop by Tim Holtz Blog...he has a television Debut...check it out for more information on:  HSN televion is holding a special 24 hour craft day on September 14th...

thanks for stopping by Shadesofstamping blogspot



4 comments:

Nancy said...

Connie, these are both great!! You used 2 techniques I keep saying I'm going to try - the pinwheel & the Warhol - now to actually do them! *lol*

Juliet A said...

You have developed gorgeous rich color in these cards!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

So where did ya' get my latest photo? and I'm not talkin' Tinker,lol...beautiful cards GF

Riet Harikini said...

Hi Connie, what a beautiful cards and scrap LO have you made again.
I do enjoy your style so much.
Your pretty colors and beautiful backgrounds. Every time you amaze me with your talent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails