Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From the Garden with Ranger Alcohol Ink Float

Click on Photo to see a larger resolution

Belle Jardiniere, yes this stamp set from Oxford Impressions is simply breathtaking. Shelley Hickox, so nicely enabled me to purchase this set. I have to say Shelley... does such beautiful work and always inspires me in retail therapy. What can I say, I am a weak person.
One of my favorite techniques is Alcohol Ink Float from Technique Junkies Newsletter. Ann Clack is the inventor of this technique and she hit the gold mine with these Ranger Alcohol Inks.I went on a bender one night and made about fifty backgrounds.
Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cool card, I really like the colors!!

Riet Harikini said...

What a beauty, I love it Conny.
I have a copple of these photo stamps, you realy inspierd me to get them out again and do something with them.
Love your beautiful card so much.

Ali Manning said...

The soft background you created with this technique is wonderful - super card!

Juliet A said...

How lovely! I would not have guessed it was a stamp; it looks like a photo! The jewls really set it off - great card!

Anonymous said...

One word....AMAZING!!!! Love everything about it.

Sheryl C

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Hi Connie! Or, should I say Hi Neighbour? I see you are in Estevan, I am in Brandon, Manitoba. I was delighted to see your beautiful blog and this garden art piece is truly beautiful! I look forward to returning often to see your art..you have a wonderful sense of color. I am going to look now for your followers list and join, I hope you will join me at my list as well. Hugs, Gayle

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Thank you for your kind comment, Connie, but you should have said "another Prairie Gal"...:))
Enjoy your day! Hugs,Gayle.

Chrissy D said...

WOW! This is stunning! Love the colros and your design! TFS!

Evelyn S. said...

This is absolutely elegant, Connie! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my Gingersnap entry.

Shelly Hickox said...

Your card is gorgeous! And thanks so much for the wonderful compliment - the feeling is mutual. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails