Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Blogger's Challenge #125 HAPPY FALL YA'LL


Click on photos to see a larger resolution






The theme for this week's blogger's challenge was " Happy Fall Ya'll ".
Be sure to stop by and take a look HERE to see what other challenge players created.

I did a little photo shoot of my grandson and daughter playing in the leaves....the photos really highlight the energy of a mother and son playing. This is the reason I love to scrapbook.

The scrapbook Designer Series Paper I used, is from the Stampin Up Holiday mini, called Autumn Meadows....I have a lot of fall pictures and found the shades of blues and browns to be extremely complimentartary...there is also a yummy stamp set that goes with the paper...Autumn Splendor..

I incorporated paper pieceing cuts from my Big Shot Bigz Dies..the words 'FALL and EXLORE' are die cuts from the new Bigz Die set called "Simple Letters". What's not to love about another exciting Bigz die - Lattice, which I used behind the photo of my daughter. I cut all the pieces out of chipboard and covered with Cardstock or painted with pigment inks. Nary a piece of chipboard goes into my garbage can.

Other supplies used:

Cardstock: Stampin Up Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Red Riding Hood, Kiwi Kiss

Stampin Up: Designer Buttons and Antique Brass Large eyelets

Bigz Big shot die: Scallop Square

Texture Plates #4 used on the Green Cardstock behind photo

thanks for stopping by


21 comments:

Lisa M said...

Both pages are lovely!

Pat Huntoon said...

Extraordinary pages, Connie. Just wonderful! What great inspiration!

Ida said...

Wonderful scrapbook layouts. The photo's are fabulous and really do capture the excitment and joy of playing in fall leaves.

Basement Stamper said...

Connie, you simply amaze me with your scrapbooking! It's gorgeous, the layouts and stories you create are beautiful!

Unknown said...

We can always count on your for great pages! Love all the elements you pulled together here and your photos are great!

Chrissy D said...

Connie - these pages are GORGEOUS. I love your design, the choice of embellishments and titles - absolutely FABULOUS!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow Connie! This is stunning! Into my favorites!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Great pages, Connie! I love your style of scrapbooking!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your books must be fabulous all together, cause each page I see is outstanding! Your attention to details and layouts are wonderful! TFS

MJ said...

Oh my those are so wonderful. I agree the colors are perfect for these. Great job, makes me want to run to my studio and scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Connie. Glad I saw them IRL. They are outstanding and love your attention to detail. WTG!

Sheryl C

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful pages Connie - great way to showcase those wonderful pictures of your daughter and grandson!

Nikki Bond said...

These are stunning Connie! I so need to scrap some pages...what an inspiration! {SMILES}

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Fabulous scrapbook pages Connie! These photographs are terrific! :D

Patti Chesky said...

Connie, your scrapbook pages have so much character. You inspire us all!!!!

Riet said...

What a tallented crafter you are.
Your scrapbook and stamping work is so beautiful and neat. I have been looking at all of your work and it is stunning.
Keep on doing what your doing.

regards Riet

Connie Babbert said...

WOW...wonderful pages! LOVE them!

Lisa Bohler said...

You make such fantastic scrapbook pages! I just love to absorb all of the detail that you include in each one! Beautifully done!

Leigh OBrien said...

WOW!...the are just terrific, Connie. I am in awe of your scrapping talent!

Unknown said...

LOVE both layouts!!! You are an awesome scrapbooker!!

Beth Norman said...

Awesome. Your layouts are always so professional. Oh, here comes The Circle Game again. I never heard of it before but look forward to it each time I visit. I must buy her CD!

Related Posts with Thumbnails