Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sassafrass Lass "Me Likey" - Scrapbookingfanatics.

Click on pictures to see a larger version...


A double page layout of my grandson...I clearly captured his clown personality..These two layouts are part of my guest design team work for Scrapbooking Fanatics....More of the Sassafrass Lass - Me Likey paper...whoa........it was bright and a challenge..
If you look closely I masked various pieces with Black Cardstock. I find this helps immensly to mesh all the bright colors together.
Pinking edge circles were die cuts from Nestabilities...The felt trim is from a Canadian company called Magenta, Basic Grey chipboard and die cuts from my Cricut by Provo Craft.
thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Beth Norman said...

The photos are hillarious :) You are ubber talented. I just love to sit back with my cup of coffee and stare at your work. Just got a refill and am going back to stare some more.

Cheryl said...

Connie such cute LO's! Love the bright cheerful layout and colors and of course such a too cute grand!

Anonymous said...

Super gorgeous layouts Connie......they are so bright and cheery and love the techniques you used in each one of them.

Sheryl C

Shirley said...

OMG, where have I been. This is too cute to miss! I love those baloons!! Great page and memories.

meii flynn said...

Grreat read

Related Posts with Thumbnails