Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Silly Goofy and Love those Blue Eyes

Click to see an enlarged version of picture

I especially love this photo I took of my grandson, it speaks to the essence of his personality: silly goofy and the spirit of an angel. It is moments like this that make scrapbooking all worthwhile. I love love those baby blues; my camera, really picked up the catch light in his eyes.

When I went flipping through my stashes for Patterned Paper, the Basic Grey - Lime Ricki Line " Boston Cooler" was a given for those blue eyes. To compliment, I used " Lemon Drop" from the same paper line and the green distressed background paper is from Prima Marketing " the Wisper Collection" - Discreet..

Cardstock is Night of Navy from Stampin Up. I did a lot of distressing using Stampin Up Always Artichoke Ink and Basic Black.
This month I am a guest designer for an online store called Scrapbookingfanatics...skip on over and browse this site. Jayme Loge is the owner and provides awesome service and support.

You will find a forum full of chatter and friendship, a gallery brimming with creative talent and a design team second to none..What can I say this place is my second home.


For the journaling, I downloaded from the Internet the Font " District" cut and distressed with ink for added depth.

The circles which is always one of my challenges; but not this time. I cut the Patterned Paper at 10 1/4 inches and the Navy cardstock at 10 1/2 inches.....Voila using my Cricut Expression and the cartridge " Plantin School Book". No more bowls and slidy cutting tools.


Thanks for stopping by
Stop and shop at my Stampin Up Website




4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Wow, this lo really pops. Your use of colour is so perfect. I really like this lo!

Barb Hardeman said...

Connie you do the most amazing layouts! Your grandson is indeed a sweeting with a little devil in his eyes! He's just so cute. Perfect for scrapbooking. Great job...

Beth said...

Oh Connie this layout is awesome and boy do those blue eyes shine and they are beautiful I always love seeing your layouts they are always gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

Related Posts with Thumbnails