Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Think and Wonder, Wonder and Think.........Dr. Seuss

Think and Wonder, Wonder and Think......Dr. Seuss
Oh but to be a child
Remember to Play
Remember to Laugh
Remember to see things for the first time again
click on images to see a larger resolution
Today I have a card to share that I made with Artistic Outpost stamp images "Think and Wonder" and Ephemeral Backgrounds.
Supplies used for this Card:
Tim Holtz Distress Stains and Inks
Gesso
Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Die - Wings and Hearts
Prima Flowers
Spellbinders Dies: Classic Hearts and Scallop Hearts
Buttons and Ribbon
Technique is from TJNL 2007- Feb/March called Burnt Edges.
thank you for stopping by
connie paxman

15 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love this piece Connie - fab combination of AO images!

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Love it Connie!!!! Just gorgeous. Hugs, Rockin Robin C

Anonymous said...

Captivating Connie....love it.

Sheryl

Beth Norman said...

A nice combination of images. You always put things together so well.

Kathie McGuire said...

I don't think there's another stamper on this planet who creates the kind of cards you do. Just absolutely stunning and wonderful! Always so clean and modern, yet just the right amount of distressing and other aged and time-worn elements. The perfect balance of art in every way, shape, and form. I especially appreciate your eye for color choice and placement within the designs. Lovely enough for an art gallery!

I am SUCH a fan of your artwork, Connie. You really are a one of a kind designer.

BarbaraW said...

Connie, I don't get a chance to comment on your blog very often. However, I must say that I really admire your work a lot. This card is exceptional.

Cheri said...

So original! I love it.

Jayme said...

Ah Connie... you always amaze me with your projects and the depth of detail you incorporate!!!! xoxo

Marjie Kemper said...

Fabulous piece, Connie! Love it.

Michele said...

this is beautiful and inspiring. thank you so much for such a lovely &thought-provoking piece. xo

Shar said...

Totally gorgeous!

Wanda H said...

Fabulous card!!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous Connie,
I was so bummed to hear you couldn't post today. hope all is well!
hugs Lynn

Harikini said...

And this one is stunning, love the heart with the children.

Shirley said...

Wow, I love this! I really like how you mounted your images and your embellishments too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails