Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Artistic Outpost - Haunted Halloween

I have two cards to share and, exciting news. You can purchase Artistic Outpost stamps in Canada from Jayme at Scrapbooking Fanatics store.
I adore the new Haunted Halloween stamp plate and it's creative versatility.


The images are adaptable and co-ordinate beautifully with each other.  Whether you are making cards, altered art or scrapbooking; you can produce a range of creative moods using different technnique with the same stamps.
I used skill-methods, which I learned from Technique Junkies Newsletter; Alcohol Ink Splash on (Wallpaper) 10-05, Creatiex Creations 04-08, Starburst 04-06 and Word Frames Aug/Sept 2010.
The image of the Vintage witch on the first card was done with a method of masking and then applying Tim Holtz distress inks with sponge daubers.  This is one of my favorite methods I use to highlight my stamped image.

Take a visit over to the Scrapbooking Fanatics Blog, scroll down the pages to August 30 and September 4th posts.. You will see more of Artitstic Outpost Artwork created by the Design Team.
Thanks for stopping by my Blog
Bye for now... from Shades of Stamping

7 comments:

Jayme said...

Wahoo!!! Your halloween cards make me see some good in the changing weather- beautiful job! Love the crackly background especially!

Terry said...

Oh boy Connie!! Your two Halloween cards are super awesome! Love what you did with these!!

Diana said...

Glad to see you back - these are cute Halloween cards.........
Thanks

Michele said...

Connie, these cards are stunning. you are making me want to make halloween cards right NOW.

Kathy said...

Wow! What beautifully creative cards Connie! I love your other Scrapbooking Fanatics blog too! Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant website, I hadn't noticed shadesofstamping.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Keep up the excellent work!

Riet said...

Love these cards, pretty stamps to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails