Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cabbage Patch Girls

Crate Paper
The Paper Doll Collection
Hello to my readers...I have a scrapbook page to share.
I am partial to this layout because it is about my two girls and their dolls..Both of my daughters are now in their 30's and I am hoping they will appreciate this special picture I scrapbooked. To this day, my granddaughter enjoys these very dolls..
I did this as a challenge over at Scrapbooking Fanatics, earlier this Spring. Click HERE and see what the other gals did with this sketch.
I used patterned paper from an awesome company called: Crate Paper - the Paper Dolls Collection.
The edges of the blue Cardstock are whisped using a Method from Technique Junkies: called Whisped Frames with Distress Ink by Tim Holtz called Barn Door. This method does on show up very well..but is eye-popping IRL.
Twisted Sketches is an amazing place to get inspired and take part in the challenges..for both cardmaking and Scrapbooking.
Don't forget to stop by Scrapbooking Fanatics and see all the wonderful crafting products.

"Some of my Best Friends, are my Dolls"

5 comments:

Terry said...

How could they not love this tribute to the "CP dolls?" Adorable, but your layouts always are!

Haley D. said...

Very sweet! My girls play with my CP doll too. What fun memories!

Riet said...

Hi Connie, I am amazed about your chois of colors. Beautiful scrap LO. And the little dols, yeah they make me smile, because inside all girls want to play with dolls.

S said...

Love it Connie...the paper is perfect for this girlie layout...gee, I remember my girls playing with their cabbage patch dolls too.

Renata Moni said...

Love this page! sweet and adorable!!!
thanks for stopping by my blog!
hugs,Re

Related Posts with Thumbnails