Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Artist Trading Cards - Technique Junkies

Click on Photo to veiw a larger Resolution



Hello bloggers, hope to find you all having a great weekend and enjoying the weather. To my Amercian readers, I anticipate the snow fall has subsided and you are resuming a normal life.

I have two Artist Trading Cards which I shall send to Juliet on our Technique Junkies Group.

These two cards are the my rendition of Pat's Stamps Oil Pastel Gesso..technique

The stamps are from Magenta which is Canadian company(whoaaa Hoo) and Tim Holtz Artist Trading Card Stamps.

The background on both cards was done on photo matt board. A very talented lady from the Weyburn area, Elaine Larsen, cuts these for me to size...Elaine is an awesome designer in mounting and framing.

Be sure to stop by the Technique Junkies Blog...I can promise you...with all my heart...yes it's valentines.. I know heart.. You will see the best of the best - displaying techniques galore...so grap a cup of coffee and enjoy the twinkle tour.

Hope you all are lavished with chocolates and flowers

Happy Valentines Day


9 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

You did an awesome job on these ATC's Connie! Wishing you a happy Valentines Day and that you're treated to a much pampered day...

Riet said...

What a beautifyl ATC's.
I am surtenly going to try out this techniek. I love the lite colors. beautiful.Happy valentine's day

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Ali Manning said...

I adore these ATCs Connie. You're really inspired me to try this technique!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. These are so unique looking and I think a fabulous idea for submitting to Stampington.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

These are awesome art GF, luvin' them!

KAT said...

Connie - I really love the backgrounds on these... I guess I should dust off my TJ and give this one a try!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful work, Connie -

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails