Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Bloggers Challenge Merry Xmas

click on photos to see an enhanced view of cards


Welcome to Blogger's Challenge, this week's theme is ???????? of course Christmas.
Take a look at the list HERE and see what other blogger players created for Christmas cards.
I have been MIA for a while due to surgery on my hand. I am still not back to stamping much and my room is getting lonely.
My two card were put together with bits and pieces of techniques from Technique Junkies newsletters...Cuttle Bug Highlights and Technicolor Dye Ink...
The little girl angel is from an unkown source, came from my friend Elaine Seip. If anyone knows which company this stamp is from please e-mail me....she is a darling.
Most stamps are from Stampin Up's current catalogue: Dasher, Priceless and Just Because.

Merry Christmas to everyone and here's hoping you are all stuffing your face with lots of turkey.


14 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Both cards are fantastic! I love the Techniques you used- love the look of the technicolor- I have never tried that.... Merry Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Great cards Connie! Merry Christmas to you and may you have a Blessed New Year.

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful cards! I Love the red and brown on the reindeer one!

Nikki Bond said...

These are gorgeous! Love both...the colors on the bottom one are very unique..they look great together! {SMILES}

Connie said...

Beautiful cards! Hope you get back to stamping soon! Merry Christmas!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Holiday cards - love the angel image!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Holiday cards, love the angel image!

Selene Kempton said...

I love the rich colors on the brown card and your sponging. Just gorgeous, Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Connie and so happy you got to do some stamping again. Sheryl C

Ida P. Krause said...

Very nice cards. I especially like the Dasher card. - Happy to hear you are healing (even if it's slower then you'd hoped.)
Hope your Christmas was perfect in every way.

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Beautiful cards! I really like all the details in the Dasher card!

Riet said...

Like both your cards, but the angel card is my favorite one. I love the color combo.
Very daring and pretty.

Barbara said...

What lovely cards you have created! Hope your holiday season was fabulous!

Beth said...

A belated Merry Christmas and wondrous New Year Connie,I love both of your cards but like the majority that angel is my favorite so so beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails