Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bloggers Challenge #122 Single Layer Cards

click on photos for better resolution


Check here and you will see what divine inspirations other challenge players created.
I was challenged both creatively and directionally as you can see by my photos.
I am a layer lady, and found the challenge difficult; but once I decided to change my ways, I found the cards realatively easy to make.
I used the technique called "Double Bugging" which you can find full instructions for,as a subscriber to Pat's Stamps Technique Junkies newsletter.
Supplies Used:
Plastic Dry Embossing Folders from a Craft Store
Cardstock by Stampin UP: Groovy Guava (now retired), Blush Blossom, Crushed Curry
Ink Stampin Up: black craft, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Really Rust, Blush Blossom
Black Marker, Stampin Up, Modern label punch, embossing powder from craft store

thanks for Stopping by

13 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Wow! Stunning cards!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are beautiful Connie! They have a wonderful textured look to them! Well done! :D

Lisa Somerville said...

Way to rock this weeks challenge! Stunning cards Connie!

Shelly Schmidt said...

These cards are gorgeous- this technique was quite a challenge to me- you made some gorgeous cards!!! TFS

Ida P. Krause said...

Oh My Stars these are just awesome. So rich looking and the texture is fantastic.

Robin Merriman said...

Fabulous cards, Connie! They are so striking - great job!

Nikki Bond said...

Theres are fabulous! I love how you added props to your photographs! Gorgeous! {sMILES}

Selene Kempton said...

These are awesome! I'm beginning to think I need to do no layers more often. This is just gorgeous!

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards Connie, love the staging of them and all the texture!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so amazing. I love the texture and feel it gives. WOW!

Sheryl C

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards, Connie! Great embossing folders for this technique!

Beth said...

They are all gorgeous Connie great job.

Shirley said...

Wow, Connie, these are all fabulous. I haven't had time to even look at that letter. I love these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails