Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday from Laverne Wilson and Denise Taylor




I have to say the most wonderful part of stamping is the cherished friends I have made..

It is very nice to receive cards from other countries all the way to good ole Weyburn, Saskatchewan. I have learned so many wonderful techniques; and, most of all, the small tiny rate trails into my stamping room; caused by all the enabling from this creative bunch of gals.


Here are two Birthday cards I received from Technique Junkies' friends: Denise Taylor and LaVerne Wilson...two very talented ladies.


Denise's card is show-casing the Technique Junkie tutorial " Snakeskin".

LaVerne's card clearly and creatively shows us another TJ winner " Colorwash Smoosh".


Technique Junkies is a subscription newsletter, plus online tutorials show-casing every and any imaginable stamping technique....it's the song that never ends. Trip over here and visit the galleries to feast your eyes on more creative endevours.




Thanks for Visiting my blog and leave some "P" praise for these gals.





Be sure to stop by my online Stampin Up Website and check out all our new products.



2 comments:

Jillian said...

Those are beautiful Connie!
Happy Belated Birthday again. lol
I am intregued by that snakeskin technique!
Jillian

Beth said...

Happy Belated Birthday Connie LaVerne is so good about sending birthday cards and they are both lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails