Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Think Spring - Bloggers Challenge #91

Click on Images to See a larger View







It's that time again, for the Blogger's challenge Theme, ' Think Spring'
A welcomed theme in my part of the world. I live in Weyburn, Saskatchewan and we still are wading through all the snow. There is not a chance of viewing the rebirth of a tulip.
You can view more delightful, and spring-feeling inspirations here, created by other blogger challenge players.

All Stamps, inks and Cardstock are from Stampin Up..be sure to check out the specials on my stampin up Website..


Techniques I used: many blended styles of stamping: blocking, color collage, embossing and layering. Some of the techniqes I learned from Pat's Stamps - Technique Junkies newsletter subscription.


Thanks for Stopping By




12 comments:

Lisa Bohler said...

These are all so beautifully done!!!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous! Worth the wait! {SMILES}

Ida P. Krause said...

Wow these are all wonderful. Beautiful flowers just perfect for the arrival of spring.

Hey, I've been to Weyburn, SK before. I attend Bible College (briefly) many years ago in Moose Jaw.

tonistamps said...

WOW Connie! All 3 are beautiful...I can't pick a favorite. Love the layout that you used for them.

Beth said...

Oh Connie all 3 are gorgeous love love love them
Hugs Beth

Kerry D-C said...

These are stunning, Connie!!!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous! Every single one gorgeous!

Sheryl C said...

Connie, you never cease to amaze me with your work. I love each and every one of your cards. Glad you got some play time this weekend. I really love the shape you used for the wording on the front of the card.

Beth Norman said...

Such pretty cards. I like how the paper tilts on an angle. The backgrounds are lovely. Snow, eh? In Sarnia (on US border--3 hrs south of Toronto) my tulips are coming up and all the snow has melted. I have a hard time understanding the west coast weather because you get snow in Aug.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Each of these cards are just beautiful! The backgrounds are lovely and I, too, love the layout! Well done! :D

Amber said...

What beautiful cards.

Shirley said...

Connie, These are lovely signs of Spring. Beautiful cards! I love the colors. We have sun here today for the first time since Friday! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails